[L2Ork-dev] gui port

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 23:16:07 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 12:23 AM, Jonathan Wilkes <jancsika at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Wow, that was quick!  Does this mean I can drop manually building the
> Manjaro binary and just leave it to the arch packaging system?

You still have to run makepkg to build the package on your Manjaro system,
but the PKGBUILD of course takes care of all the messy details. Basically,
you just do the following:

yaourt -G purr-data-git
cd purr-data-git
makepkg

When that is done, you should have a purr-data-git-*.tar.xz package ready
to be installed with pacman.

Note that the binary package still depends on some AUR packages (flite1,
libsndobj-git, tkpng and xapian-tcl-bindings), so ppl will have to install
those beforehand.

I have all the AUR dependencies listed above in my binary Pure repository
at http://pureaur.bitbucket.org. I can also offer purr-data-git package
there, just let me know (pd-l2ork is already available there as a binary
package as well).

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com