[L2Ork-dev] New Pd-L2Ork release

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Thu Jun 16 19:52:56 UTC 2016

I seem to recall that taking place in one of the scripts as it was not
included by default. grep may shed some light onto that. I am surprised,
however, that it does not work via autobuild, as it should be for all
intents and purposes identical unless there is some weird folder
organization that makes the two not entirely compatible.