[L2Ork-dev] New Pd-L2Ork release

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 11:12:52 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 11:29 AM, Albert Graef <aggraef at gmail.com> wrote:

> The contents of the pd-l2ork package should match Ico's official package,
> if you notice anything that's missing or not working properly, please let
> me know.

Hmm, Ico, I just noticed that your deb contains a
lib/pd-l2ork/extra/arduino folder which mine doesn't have. My Arch package
doesn't contain it either, so I suspect that it's not copied over with
'./tar_em_up.sh -F -n'.

Is this supposed to be in the Linux package? I can add it to manually to my
debian/rules and PKGBUILD files if needed.

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com