[L2Ork-dev] compiling on Ubuntu 14.04

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sun Sep 27 18:47:54 UTC 2015

So, I just checked on my Ubuntu 14.04 install, and my tclConfig.sh is in
/usr/lib/. It belongs to tcl-dev package and that's the one tkpath finds
when I run ./configure script. Perhaps you need that one as well? So, try:

sudo apt-get install tk-dev tcl-dev

And then try again and please report.

Either way, something seems to be broken with your tcl-dev packages.

HTH

Since yours is in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/tcl8.5/tclConfig.sh

On 9/26/2015 5:22 PM, Husk 00 wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 26, 2015 at 3:07 PM, Ivica Bukvic <ico at vt.edu
> <mailto:ico at vt.edu>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     To build a deb you need the -B flag, not -F. Type ./tar_em_up.sh
>     by itself for a more detailed info on what each flag means. You
>     likely have another problem of missing certain libraries that are
>     necessary to build pd-l2ork. Did you install all the supporting
>     libraries as instructed on the software page?
>

> After trying to install all the libraries seems that I was missing the
> following packages:
> gir1.2-gtk-2.0 gtk2-engines-pixbuf libgail-common libgail18 libgtk2.0-0
> libgtk2.0-0:i386 libgtk2.0-bin
>

> Unfortunately  the result of the build script doesn't change after
> installation.
>
> With ./tar_em_uo -B (without adding "mkdir -p
> ../../package/linux_make/build$inst_dir/lib/pd-l2ork/extra/ ") I got
> the same error as pointed in my previous mail.
> By adding the "mkdir" line I got over all the creation deb project and
> a deb package is actually created. But still it miss a lot of stuff
> (pd-l2ork binary and so on) and just some of the file is packaged.
> Here a copy of the deb file packaged with your script in order to have
> a better idea of the result on my machine.
> http://estereotips.net/release/pd-l2ork-x86_64-20150926.deb
>
> thanks you for your attention
>
> husk

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.