[L2Ork-dev] compiling on Ubuntu 14.04

Husk 00 husk00 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 21:22:30 UTC 2015

On Sat, Sep 26, 2015 at 3:07 PM, Ivica Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> To build a deb you need the -B flag, not -F. Type ./tar_em_up.sh by itself
> for a more detailed info on what each flag means. You likely have another
> problem of missing certain libraries that are necessary to build pd-l2ork.
> Did you install all the supporting libraries as instructed on the software
> page?

After trying to install all the libraries seems that I was missing the
following packages:
gir1.2-gtk-2.0 gtk2-engines-pixbuf libgail-common libgail18 libgtk2.0-0
libgtk2.0-0:i386 libgtk2.0-bin

Unfortunately  the result of the build script doesn't change after
installation.

With ./tar_em_uo -B (without adding "mkdir -p ../../package/linux_make/
build$inst_dir/lib/pd-l2ork/extra/ ") I got the same error as pointed in my
previous mail.
By adding the "mkdir" line I got over all the creation deb project and a
deb package is actually created. But still it miss a lot of stuff (pd-l2ork
binary and so on) and just some of the file is packaged.
Here a copy of the deb file packaged with your script in order to have a
better idea of the result on my machine.
http://estereotips.net/release/pd-l2ork-x86_64-20150926.deb

thanks you for your attention

husk