[L2Ork-dev] compiling on Ubuntu 14.04

Husk 00 husk00 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 18:18:00 UTC 2015

On Sun, Sep 27, 2015 at 6:53 PM, Ivica Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:

> > I have this two package already installed and I can find tclConfig.sh at
> > /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/tcl8.5/tclConfig.sh
> > and
> > /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/tcl8.6/tclConfig.sh
> >
> > Maybe this error is generated because both versions are installed?

I removed tcl-8.6-dev and tk-8.6-dev packages
I --reinstall tcl-8.5dev and tk-8.5-dev packages
Now I have another copy of tclConfig.sh in /usr/lib/tcl8.5/tclConfig.sh (it
seems right now)

> Shouldn't be. It could be worth a shot. Also try going into pd/tkpath and
> do
>
> aclocal
> autoconf
> ./configure

Still the script miss tclConfig.sh (and tkConfig.sh)
by passing manually the right path (/usr/lib/tcl8.5/tclConfig.sh) with
--with-tcl flag and also --with-tk flag seems to work.
But now I don't know how to pass this flag to the tar_em_up.sh script, who
still throw me the tcl error.

thanks for your help

husk

and see if that fixes it