[L2Ork-dev] Possible bug with [envgen]

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Mon Feb 2 00:52:30 UTC 2015

Based on what you have provided it is likely there is another error earlier
in the compile process because your build tree has not been created
properly. Most likely culprit is that you need to have all the dependencies
installed in order to compile pd-l2ork. The easiest thing to do is if you
are using Ubuntu Linux is to go on the software web page and copy and paste
all the packages that need to be installed. If you are using a different
distribution you will need to locate equivalent packages. Hope this helps.