[L2Ork-dev] Possible bug with [envgen]

Gilberto Agostinho gilbertohasnofb at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 1 22:10:54 UTC 2015

Hi Ico,

I cloned the repository using git and tried to compile it via
"./tar_em_up.sh -B" (inside of the directory l2ork_addons) but I am
getting the following error (this is just the end of the log):

mv disis_spi.l_ia64 disis_spi.pd_linux
cp: cannot create regular file
‘../../packages/linux_make/build/usr/lib/pd-l2ork/extra’: No such file
or directory
cp: cannot create regular file
‘../../packages/linux_make/build/usr/lib/pd-l2ork/extra’: No such file
or directory
cp: cannot create regular file
‘../../packages/linux_make/build/usr/lib/pd-l2ork/extra’: No such file
or directory
cp: cannot create regular file
‘../../packages/linux_make/build/usr/lib/pd-l2ork/extra’: No such file
or directory
tar full installer...
./tar_em_up.sh: line 324: cd: build/: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `deb'. Stop.
move full installer...
mv: cannot stat ‘*.deb’: No such file or directory
./tar_em_up.sh: line 352: cd: l2ork_addons/: No such file or directory
done.

And I can't find any .deb package in the repository's directory. Do you
know how should I proceed?

As soon as I have the newest version running on my system, I will check
if this bug is still present.

Take care,
Gilberto