[L2Ork-dev] [PD] Upcoming pd-l2ork release teaser

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico.bukvic at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 20:42:33 UTC 2013

Thanks for the report, Albert. I've patched s_inter.c which appears to
be responsible for this. Please test. Also, if you would like to help
with any of the patches/updates as you've already done so well as far as
the build system is concerned, that would be very much appreciated!

BTW, have you expanded the help output of the tar_em_up.sh to reflect
new optional argument?

Best wishes,

Ico