[L2Ork-dev] [PD] Upcoming pd-l2ork release teaser

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 11:56:39 UTC 2013

On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 10:42 PM, Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico.bukvic at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the report, Albert. I've patched s_inter.c which appears to be
> responsible for this. Please test.

Work great, thanks!

> Also, if you would like to help with any
> of the patches/updates as you've already done so well as far as the build
> system is concerned, that would be very much appreciated!

I didn't have the time to look into the moocow/flite build failures
yet, if that's what you mean. Everything else seems to build fine on
Arch now.

As I mentioned, my Arch package build is already available at
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/pd-l2ork/, and I also submitted
pdl2ork-faust and pdl2ork-pure packages with my Faust and Pure plugins
for Pd-L2Ork. I'm using these on Manjaro myself and they all work
fine.

> BTW, have you expanded the help output of the tar_em_up.sh to reflect new
> optional argument?

No, I considered that this is a "secret" feature for package
maintainers like myself. :) But I can do that if you deem it
necessary.

Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany
Email:  aggraef at gmail.com
WWW:    https://plus.google.com/111193356966611167754