[L2Ork-dev] [PD] Upcoming pd-l2ork release teaser

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 07:14:54 UTC 2013

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 8:12 AM, Albert Graef <aggraef at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 1:14 AM, Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico.bukvic at gmail.com> wrote:
>> If you have a newer library please let me know. There is
>> another version of tkpath out there that has been apparently ported to 8.6.
>
> Arch indeed has Tcl/Tk 8.6. I see that there's an updated tkpath on
> Bitbucket, will give that a go.

Same issue. The Bitbucket repo seems to be the latest source, but it
still wants the default.h file. I ended up just copying default.h and
tkUnixDefault.h from my Ubuntu box to the generic folder now. With
that the compile finally goes through, so I'm ready to rumble now.
Yeehaw! :)

Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany
Email:  aggraef at gmail.com
WWW:    https://plus.google.com/111193356966611167754