[L2Ork-dev] [PD] Upcoming pd-l2ork release teaser

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 06:12:55 UTC 2013

Hi Ico!

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 1:14 AM, Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico.bukvic at gmail.com> wrote:
> Did you make sure to install all the dev libraries as shown on L2Ork's page?

This is *Arch*, not Debian, there are no pesky -dev packages. ;-) And
yes, I did install all the required dependencies that I could find on
Arch. I think I've got everything together, as the rest of the
compilation works fine for me.

> /usr/include/tcl8.5/tk-private/generic/default.h

My bad, I didn't realize that this header belongs to Tk.

> If you have a newer library please let me know. There is
> another version of tkpath out there that has been apparently ported to 8.6.

Arch indeed has Tcl/Tk 8.6. I see that there's an updated tkpath on
Bitbucket, will give that a go.

> Please let me know if this fixes your problem so that I can make sure we
> have the right packages listed.

I'll let you know which packages are needed on Arch once I'm through
with the compilation. There also are a couple of other (minor) changes
to make the compile go through on non-Debian systems; I'll prepare a
pull request with my suggested changes when I'm done.

Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany
Email:  aggraef at gmail.com
WWW:    https://plus.google.com/111193356966611167754