[L2Ork-dev] [PD] Upcoming pd-l2ork release teaser

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 19:23:54 UTC 2013

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 6:23 PM, Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico.bukvic at gmail.com>wrote:

>  If you would not mind doing three things that would be very much
> appreciated:
>
> 1) remove any non-accelerated objects and test

i *think* i have removed all of them then tried to open the patch with
l2ork: this time the Console was empty and grey and cpu was 100% and the
patch took 3-4 minutes to appear, but it still didn't function

> 2) remove any non-vanilla objects and test

virtually impossible... as the resulting patch would be a torn apart
remainder of the original one, not functioning and objects rarely connected

> 3) send me the patch for testing (assuming you feel comfortable with this)

no problem, it's not something i wish to protect, it's just unpublished
because 1.) it's a development in progress, not fully working 2.) it's not
documented and some places messy 3.) it's rather tied to my hardware setup
here it is: http://ubuntuone.com/0RrKroD4ucd2iBVJaxnL78
i hope every custom abstraction is in the zip, but tell me if something
important seems to be missing
the main patch is the one with the name beginning with two zeros

>  Many thanks!

Thank You!

András