[L2Ork-dev] [PD] Upcoming pd-l2ork release teaser

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 12:55:42 UTC 2013

Built and installed successfully.
It works alrite with small patches, however with my "big" patch I get 100%
CPU instantly when opened, and a stream of "consistency check failed:
glist_findrtext" messages, meanwhile unaccelerated GOP objects not visible.
Then the messages stop coming, CPU stays 100% and a large part of the GUI
disappears.

András