[L2Ork-dev] [PD] Upcoming pd-l2ork release teaser

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico.bukvic at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 07:09:01 UTC 2013

Another update with more cosmetic fixes and minor regressions. This one
among other things also includes ability to properly select array
elements, covering their entire size, rather than a small arbitrary
rectangle in the leftmost corner. Please report any problems you may
encounter with this new mode.

Thanks!