[L2Ork-dev] [PD] Upcoming pd-l2ork release teaser

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico.bukvic at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 04:23:19 UTC 2013

Guys, I think I figured out why there was a problem building tkpath. Try
latest git commit--it appears that my .gitignore setting prevented me
from committing some of the tkpath's files and hence the hiccup. Latest
version also fixes lingering display issues with tkpath, route
regression (as reported by Andras), as well as a few other cosmetic fixes.

Try out the new scrolling algorithm--you can scroll with scrollbars (as
you could before), they should resize automatically as you change the
window size and its contents, and perhaps most importantly, now you can
use middle click anywhere on the canvas to "drag" the canvas as if you
were to hold paper and drag it around.

HTH