[L2Ork-dev] startup error

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 15:03:54 UTC 2013

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 3:59 PM, Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico.bukvic at gmail.com>wrote:

>  Hmmm. Try going into pd/tkpath folder and building the source by hand as
> follows:
>
> aclocal
> autoconf
> ./configure --prefix=/usr/local
> make
>

> If the error is the same,

it is the same

>  something is messed up with the build environment--

messed up - i'd be surprised; I've installed this box fresh 1-2 months ago
and I haven't drilled into sensitive parts since

> perhaps you may be missing some libraries.

I'm just wondering which ones.
TEA should be part of tcl-dev, i assume?

>  Investigating configure file on line 1968 may shed some light as well.

It's just this:

# Call TEA_INIT as the first TEA_ macro to set up initial vars.
# This will define a ${TEA_PLATFORM} variable == "unix" or "windows"
# as well as PKG_LIB_FILE and PKG_STUB_LIB_FILE.