[L2Ork-dev] DISIS and L2Ork pages, and mailing lists are moving soon onto a new server

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Fri Dec 14 02:51:38 UTC 2012

All,

Please note that we are currently in the process of migrating onto a new
server. If you've subscribed to the mailing list in the past 24-48 hours
and you notice lack of future emails in the coming weeks, please check
once we've migrated onto the new server to see if you are still
subscribed. While we will do our best to port everything as seamlessly
as possible, due to poor health of the hardware the current server is
running on, we may not be able to port everything in time.

Your understanding in this matter is most appreciated!

Best wishes,

--
Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A
Composition, Music Technology