[L2Ork-dev] connection back to preset_node

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sun Dec 16 21:57:10 UTC 2012

On 12/15/2012 04:58 PM, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:
> I wonder if you should just show the cord in editmode.
>
> For example, the cord inspector activates when mousing over the invisible cord, which is confusing.
>
> -Jonathan
Try latest git. I made it explicitly invisible to all editing actions
(since I also realized that you could even select and accidentally
delete it which could cause a lot of anguish trying to figure out what
the heck happened).

I opted for not showing it ever (including visibility with cord
inspector or any other gui editing means, e.g. you cannot disconnect,
select, or delete it) since that opens a whole new can of beans. Why is
that one invisible at runtime? Is there a way to alter other (and my
answer is yes eventually, but that will require a lot more work).

Best wishes,

--
Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A
Composition, Music Technology