[L2Ork-dev] Can't compile Pd-L2Ork

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sun Dec 16 17:53:20 UTC 2012

That should work. I am not compiling pidip automatically yet (neither is
pd-extended AFAIR), so that console warning can be ignored. You should now
have fully working pd-l2ork. Congrats!

You can always compile the remaining externals manually by going into the
external folder and following its install instructions.