[L2Ork-dev] Contribution Inquiry and Proposal for PurrData

Sumit Jain sumitjain7754 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 04:55:39 EDT 2024

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Sumit Jain, and I am a
pre-final year Computer Science Engineering student at Jodhpur Institute of
Engineering and Technology.

I have a passion for coding and have solved over 700 questions on LeetCode,
with a highest contest rating of 1884 (placing me in the top 5.03%
globally). Additionally, I have experience in MERN stack development and
have completed end-to-end projects, including Learify and a social media
platform.

I am interested in contributing to PurrData, specifically by improving its
user interface to enhance usability. Could you please guide me on how I can
contribute and assist in crafting a proposal for my potential contributions?

Thank you for considering my inquiry. I look forward to your response.

Best regards,
Sumit Jain