[L2Ork-dev] Proposal Draft Review Request for GSoC 2024: Improving Console Error UX

Shreyansh Paliwal shreyanshpaliwalcmsmn at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 10:18:32 EDT 2024

Hey all,

As I was reviewing the project list, I came across the 'Improve
Console Error UX' project, which particularly caught my interest due
to its alignment with my expertise.
Therefore, I am eager to express my intention to undertake this
project for GSoC 2024.
Attached herewith, you will find the initial draft of my proposal, I
would greatly appreciate any feedback or suggestions you might have
before its submission.
Looking forward to your insights.

P.S. I'm still without access to GitLab, awaiting approval.
http://disis.music.vt.edu/pipermail/l2ork-dev/2024-March/004024.html

Thanks & Regards,
Shreyansh Paliwal