[L2Ork-dev] Introduction and Interest in contribution

Amrut Kotrannavar amrutkotrannavar004 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 14:56:42 EDT 2024

Hey Purr-Data community!

My name is Amrut Kotrannavar, I’m 21, and I am currently pursuing studies
in AI and Data Science,

I am enthusiastic about contributing to the Purr-Data community as I am
fascinated by the visual language that you’ve built. Also, I’m not a
musician, but experiencing and trying out Purr-data and looking at what
others have built is what I’ve been doing for the past few weeks, and it
has me hooked.

I'm looking forward to being a part of this!

-Amrut