[L2Ork-dev] Rename Purr Data to... Purr Data? (was: Future of Purr Data?)

Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Thu Jan 26 14:58:34 EST 2023

Thanks, Albert. Is fixing the portaudio issue on M1/M2 simply a matter of
updating homebrew portaudio package to the latest version, or?

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Director, Creativity + Innovation
Director, Human-Centered Design iPhD
Institute for Creativity, Arts, and Technology

Virginia Tech
Creative Technologies in Music
School of Performing Arts – 0141
Blacksburg, VA 24061