[L2Ork-dev] arrayviewlist?

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 13:24:50 EST 2023

If I'm not mistaken the list view for array objects was never implemented
in Purr Data, so the 'arrayviewclose' and 'arrayviewlistnew' messages
aren't supported either. Not sure about DISIS Pd-l2ork, Ico should be able
to answer that. Vanilla has the list view and those messages, so if you
don't need any special externals or can get them from Deken, then that
might be your best bet.

Albert

Email: aggraef at gmail.com, web: https://agraef.github.io/