[L2Ork-dev] arrayviewlist?

Marc Lavallée marc at hacklava.net
Thu Jan 19 11:28:38 EST 2023

Hi Pd-L2Ork experts.

My message may not be appropriate for l2ork-dev, so please let me know.

Context:

I'm trying to revive an old PD patch (not authored be me) from 2011.

I used PD and Pd-Extended in a distant past, so I'm trying Pd-L2Ork as a
replacement.

The patches I'm trying to use are complaining:

error: array: no method for 'arrayviewclose'

error: array: no method for 'arrayviewlistnew'

Excerpt from an archived message from Jonathan Wilkes:

https://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2016-01/112734.html

"I gutted all the arrayviewlist functionality for the GUI port of Pd-l2ork."

Question:

Should I leave, replace or delete the 'arrayviewclose' and
'arrayviewlistnew' messages?

Thanks for your attention and help.

Marc