[L2Ork-dev] Rename Purr Data to... Purr Data? (was: Future of Purr Data?)

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 02:04:13 EST 2023

On Wed, Jan 18, 2023 at 2:07 AM Alexandre Torres Porres <porres at gmail.com>
wrote:

> thanks, works fine here. Can't test it along the newest pd-l2ork cause I'm
> still on mojave here in my usual machine

Mojave? Man, that's getting a bit long in the tooth. Although, I have to
admit that I also ran it until recently. ;-)

Any reason that you can't update to Big Sur at least? Runs fine on my 2013
Intel MacBook, and it's the last macOS version I'm ever going to get on
that machine. Apparently, the kinks in Big Sur have also been ironed out by
now.

Email: aggraef at gmail.com, web: https://agraef.github.io/