[L2Ork-dev] Rename Purr Data to... Purr Data? (was: Future of Purr Data?)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 07:59:02 EST 2023

Hi, I understand Purr and Pd-lork will both continue to live as separate
projects and that a Purr Data 2.18.0 just came out (
https://github.com/agraef/purr-data/releases/tag/2.18.0). I was waiting for
a Purr Data update hoping that the actual application would then be renamed
to "purr data" instead of "pd-l2ork" to avoid confusion and make a better
distinction. Might be too late for 2.18.0, but maybe 2.18.1?

Cheers