[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data: Availability of Else and Cyclone libraries?

Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Fri Feb 3 15:40:10 EST 2023

Patches could be easily edited using sed and awk.

Hopefully you saved yourself the trouble and merged hammereditor changes
from pd-l2ork trunk, as that one already works there.

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Director, Creativity + Innovation
Institute for Creativity, Arts, and Technology

Virginia Tech
Creative Technologies in Music
School of Performing Arts – 0141
Blacksburg, VA 24061