[L2Ork-dev] [fluid~] in Pure Data vs. Purr Data under Windows 10

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 11:39:04 EST 2022

Hi. I have a sound font player in ELSE that deals with "sf" files. It's
called [sfont~]. It's a different object with a different design and
functionalities but it's quite similar.

There's also a [fluid~] object (same name but not the same thing as in purr
data neither same as [sfont~]) available via deken as part of the ceammc
library. For some reason, I like mine better :)

cheers