[L2Ork-dev] Reorganization of the JGU purr-data package repositories

Linux Rouen Normandie linux.rouen at free.fr
Thu Aug 4 06:45:50 EDT 2022

Hello Albert,

1. Thank you very much for your updates. Great job!
Using your new JGU repositories, I was now able to update Purr Data on
my Manjaro Linux Cinnamon 21.3.6 (Arch) using your "Add repo & Update
manually".

2. There is still a big issue with "Install classic Pd-l2ork alongside
Purr Data".
Under GNU/Linux, this is not working at all for me as I have highlighted
it through few emails few months ago.
Once Purr Data is installed, if you want also to install Pd-L2Ork v.2.x,
you completely break Purr Data and no Pd-L2Ork at all. But Pd-L2Ork
v.2.x installed alone is okay.
The relative statement in "Meet the Cat: A Quick Introduction to Purr
Data" seems to be weird as you have to choose between Pd-L2Ork v.2.x and
Purr Data, but not both. It's really a shame!

Best,
Joseph Gastelais
https://www.linuxrouen.fr