[L2Ork-dev] Future of Purr Data?

Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Tue Nov 30 10:45:40 EST 2021

Hi Albert. Hope all is well. pd-l2ork has evolved over the past year so
much that it actually is significantly different from purr-data.
Considering that purr-data lacks/breaks a number of features present in
pd-l2ork 1.x, which is also the gap that pd-l2ork 2.x aims to fill and
further expand upon, it only makes sense that we keep the two distinctly
separate, while still acknowledging the lineage between the two projects.
Hope this helps.

--
Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Director, Creativity + Innovation