[L2Ork-dev] Future of Purr Data?

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 09:38:50 EST 2021

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for the heads up. I've seen Alexandre's upstream bug report and
umläute's reply at https://github.com/pure-data/pddp/issues/33 roll by in
my inbox, but I was too busy to chime in.

As far as I recall, that page on puredata.info was created for pd-l2ork
(i.e., classic pd-l2ork), and it still links to Ico's page, as it should.

But maybe we should create a separate page for purr-data on puredata.info
which links to the GitHub page? I think that basically anyone with an
account there could do this, no?

Also, Ico, is that still classic pd-l2ork which you're offering on your
site? I seem to recall that you now offer your own packages of purr-data
there, right? Is that basically the same as the upstream package or your
own version?

Yeah, the whole situation is a little confusing. :)

Email: aggraef at gmail.com, web: https://agraef.github.io/