[L2Ork-dev] Interested in Data Over Audio Messaging

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 13:55:35 EDT 2021

On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 11:34 AM Gagandeep Bhatia
<gagandeepbhatia2303 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey, I'm Gagandeep Bhatia, currently pursuing the 2nd year in Christ University, Bangalore, India. You can reach me at gagandeepbhatia2303 at gmail.com or +919466935025.
> I went through your upcoming projects on Google Summer of Code, your idea on data over audio messaging is really impressive.
> The best part about your project on Purr Data is the reference implementation, it remains critically important for the development of Pd’s real-time engine, its Tcl/Tk-based graphical user interface has never been very magnificent or convenient.
> I truly want to become part of this project for a better mutual achievement, in the past I have done few projects, which will help me to contribute my best in this project.
> It will be really kind if you can share some more details about your project, so I learn more about your project.
> with regards.

Hello Gagandeep Bhatia,

Welcome!

A good place to start is the heading "How to work with us" on our GSoC page:

https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/6001000428601344/

And you are welcome to ask any questions here on the list that may come up.

Best,
Jonathan