[L2Ork-dev] Interested in Data Over Audio Messaging

Gagandeep Bhatia gagandeepbhatia2303 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 11:16:00 EDT 2021

Hey, I'm Gagandeep Bhatia, currently pursuing the 2nd year in Christ
University, Bangalore, India. You can reach me at
gagandeepbhatia2303 at gmail.com or +919466935025.
I went through your upcoming projects on Google Summer of Code, your idea
on data over audio messaging is really impressive.
The best part about your project on Purr Data is the reference
implementation, it remains critically important for the development of Pd’s
real-time engine, its Tcl/Tk-based graphical user interface has never been
very magnificent or convenient.
I truly want to become part of this project for a better mutual
achievement, in the past I have done few projects, which will help me to
contribute my best in this project.
It will be really kind if you can share some more details about your
project, so I learn more about your project.
with regards.