[L2Ork-dev] Introduction

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 17:46:32 EDT 2021

On Mon, Mar 15, 2021 at 3:58 PM sambjohnson94
<sambjohnson94 at protonmail.com> wrote:

> Oh, as for my experience, I've used Pd vanilla and Purr Data as my primary music software for upwards of 4 years now. As of now, all I have is build instructions for RPM-based Linux distributions, but I'd love to learn and contribute to the project where I can!

That's great to hear. There's an old directory
purr-data/packages/redhat_rpm, but it hasn't been updated for a long
time.

We don't currently have any rpm-based distros plugged into CI. But if
you have a way to update RPM builds, I'd be happy to set up a runner
in CI.

Also-- are you thinking about participating as a student in GSoC?
We're currently getting a flurry of inquiries from prospective
students, so I wasn't sure if your inquiry was related to that. :)

Best,
Jonathan