[L2Ork-dev] Introduction

sambjohnson94 sambjohnson94 at protonmail.com
Mon Mar 15 15:58:35 EDT 2021

Oh, as for my experience, I've used Pd vanilla and Purr Data as my primary music software for upwards of 4 years now. As of now, all I have is build instructions for RPM-based Linux distributions, but I'd love to learn and contribute to the project where I can! Purr Data hits the sweet spot between accessibility and expressive power, especially for musicians with little software knowledge going in. Thanks for letting me be a part of it!

-Sammi

Sent from ProtonMail mobile