[L2Ork-dev] Contributing to Purr Data as part of GSoC'21

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 11:06:00 EST 2021

On Sat, Mar 13, 2021 at 10:52 AM Sai Keshari <saikeshari at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I am Sai Keshari, a second-year undergrad in Delhi Technological University (DTU).
> I am proficient in frontend Web development, particularly in ReactJS. I have also made several projects.
> I am fascinated by 1 project idea in Purr Data and would like to contribute to it as part of my GSoC'21 participation and also would like to continue contributing as I find PurrData quite interesting application.
> Project Ideas I am interested in :-
> 1.  Web App UI Cleanup
> Please let me know how I can get started and start contributing.
> Cheers

Hello Sai Keshari,

Welcome!

A good place to start is with the "How to work with us" heading on our
GSoC page:

https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/6001000428601344/

For the webapp cleanup, I'd also suggest starting with the link in the
project idea and successfully building the application.

Hope that helps,
Jonathan