[L2Ork-dev] Introducing myself for GSoC 2021

Prakhar Agarwal prakhar at everything.net.in
Wed Mar 10 08:39:36 EST 2021

Hi,
I am Prakhar Agarwal, a student at the Indian Institute of Technology,
Varanasi a.k.a. IIT (BHU). I am currently in my 1st year pursuing a
bachelor of technology degree.

I love the whole idea of using a visual programming environment for
generating audio, video, and graphics which is also user-friendly. Purr
Data is solving the problem of doing it efficiently and reliably on
general-purpose operating systems like macOS, Windows, Debian.

I am also keen on participating in GSOC 2021 and I am glad that Purr Data
has come as an organization in it this year also. I'd really love to
contribute to the project "Web App UI Cleanup" (link
<https://git.purrdata.net/jwilkes/summer-of-code-ideas-list#web-app-ui-cleanup>).
I have successfully built the project locally on my machine and I am
starting to work on it. Also, I have joined the mailing list and GitLab,
it's just pending approval from the moderator.

I am a seasoned open-source developer, recently I was contributing to the
open-sourced Amahi android app (link to repo
<https://github.com/amahi/android>) and have made significant contributions
(list of contributions <https://bit.ly/ListOfContrib>) there also.

I would like to further discuss the project with you.

Thanks,
Prakhar Agarwal