[L2Ork-dev] Suggestions (and bugs).

Mario Sottile - Marionetas Mey mariomey at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 08:26:40 EDT 2021

Some suggestions for Purr:

- Black or white comments: I know there is canvas and its
sizeable-fontable-colorable labels... but some times, I have a dark
canvas as background of a subpatch or abstraction and I want to put fast
comments. Normal comments text don't work there. Black OR white is enough.

- Objects labels should accept <br> or \n to have multiple lines.

- Color Picker should have Ok/Cancel as other dialogs. It's a bit
annoying to select color and have to click on top-right "X" to close it
(I'm in Linux).

- Objects size should also respect grid when resizing.

- Maybe Alt-Enter to enter in object properties?

Maybe bugs:

- When creating an object from another object (object selected ->
Ctrl-1), it's created 29px below the first one (instead of 30). So, if I
create another one, it is 58px below the first one. And so every new
object. They are only one pixel away from respecting the grid.

- There's something strange when window is zoomed in the first zoom-in
level. By changing window size, sometimes scrollbars are shown and let
me move in the patch as it was a little bigger than it really is. This
doesn't happen in other levels of zoom. If more info is needed, please
ask me for it.

For now, nothing else... 😁

--
Marionetas Mey