[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data 2.17.0 released / Manjaro Linux 21

Linux Rouen Normandie linux.rouen at free.fr
Mon Apr 26 13:46:25 EDT 2021

Hello Albert,

1. Thank you for your here-below direct download link which seems to
have been redirected.
Opening of:
- File: purr-data-2.17.0.r4829.ca592f6f-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.zst
- Type: Zstandard archive (113 MB)
- from: https://ftp.lysator.liu.se
After a successful download, the installation under Manjaro 21 has
worked like a charm, very quickly and with no error!

2. Just before, I have tried again the former 2 other procedures but
still with no success at all!

Best, Joseph