[L2Ork-dev] [GSoD] Create Interactive Web Tutorials

Abhishek Jaiswal abhishek.iiitbbsr at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 22:28:27 EDT 2021

Hello,
I am really excited to contribute to this year's GSoD project proposal
<https://git.purrdata.net/jwilkes/summer-of-code-ideas-list/-/blob/master/season_of_docs.md>.
They are amazing and Interesting, and I believe they can be completed
before a given time interval. I found them via a GSoD official website
<https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/participants> and
previously from a season of doc repo
<https://github.com/abhishek-iiit/season-of-docs/blob/main/2021-participants/interested-organizations.md>
.

I have gone through all the requirements mentioned for this project on the
website
<https://git.purrdata.net/jwilkes/summer-of-code-ideas-list/-/blob/master/sod_idea.md>.
I believe this can be completed before the end date. I have been
passionately writing tutorials, blogs, reviews about open-source projects.
Gone through the problem statement and the scope, I believe I have got some
idea of how to proceed with it.

You can find my previous work at medium <https://abhishek-iiit.medium.com/>,
hashnode <https://abhishek-iiit.hashnode.dev/> . I would give my best to
achieve this goal.
Could you please provide my some more reference, so that I may get into
depth in this project. Any feedback and suggestion are most welcome.

Thanks
Abhishek