[L2Ork-dev] Feedback on GSOC draft proposal

Tanmay Gujar tanmaygujar999 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 06:21:28 EDT 2021

Hello!

I have slightly changed my approach towards building the Terminal REPL.
Majorly, I plan to build on top of libpd instead of working with a socket
connection to pd.

Over the past few days I have been working on a prototype of the same
(available at https://github.com/tgujar/pd-REPL). It is by no means
complete and I am still working on it. However, it has allowed me to work
out some pd specific issues in implementing the REPL. I have documented
these in the *Inference* section in the README.

Finally, apologies for being late, I have submitted my draft proposal and
would love to have some feedback on it.

Best,
Tanmay