[L2Ork-dev] Stuck on loader while initializing web app

Rukshan J. Senanayaka rjsenanayaka at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 07:46:38 EDT 2021

 I think the problem is your "\purr-data\emscripten\build" folder only
contains a Makefile. To run the web app, this folder needs to have some
additional files (main.js etc..) which are generated after you "build" the
emscripten folder. Since I use Ubuntu, building is just a matter of running
`make emscripten` in a terminal. But for windows I'm not sure. To confirm
this you can hit F12 key when you run the web app, and you will see some
404 errors. This is due to the missing files in the build folder. Maybe
someone else helps on how to build emscripten folder on windows.

TBH, I could not follow the instructions to set up this on my windows
installation (I received some errors saying packages missing), and that is
why I switched to Ubuntu. After building, you need to just run `npm start`
from "\purr-data\emscripten\project\purr-data".

Regards,
Rukshan.