[L2Ork-dev] Interested in 'General Midi Mad Dash'

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 14:00:56 EDT 2021

The [pdcontrol] abstraction works similarly to, but not identically to the
Pd builtin. Differences:

1. Pd builtin has a "browse" method
2. Pd builtin allows "dir" method with no arguments

Also in Pd vanilla when you escape \$0 or any dollarsign value as an
argument it's passed to the abstraction without expanding, but apparently
not in Purr. And this affects how [pdcontrol] gets args.