[L2Ork-dev] GSoC'21 Proposal feedback

Gabriela Bittencourt gabrielabittencourt00 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 18:39:29 EDT 2021

I'm really talking about those messages (Ctrl+2).

This was a suggestion of Jonathan in a previous e-mail discussion:

"

A few other ideas:

* dealing with object arguments and message box content. I love the way
DevTools will remember entire commands, even across instances. So
perhaps a way to add previously entered box content

"

The idea was to expand the autocomplete to the messages also. I thought
about storing the created messages in cache and as a new message is
created a suggestion based on the previous ones is offered: enter to
accept and tab to go to cycle through options. Differently of the
objects drop-down, for the messages I pictured an inline autocomplete
(as terminal tools usually are). Tell me if it's clearer and I can
rewrite the proposal.

About the objects arguments I'm not sure what to do with it: show
argument type ?

Thanks,

Gabriela