[L2Ork-dev] Interested for "Speedy Keyboard Entry Holy Grail" Project

Prateek Mishra justwriteprateek at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 08:28:17 EDT 2021

Hello Everyone,
      I am Prateek Mishra, a third-year CSE student from Nit Silchar,
India. Here is a link to my GitHub <https://github.com/justprateek> profile and
my portfolio website <https://prateek-portfolio.herokuapp.com/>. I have
done a few projects on development however I am new to the open-source
world, and I am hoping to work for Purr Data through GSOC and beyond summer
through open-source contributions.
      I am interested in Speedy Keyboard Entry Holy Grail project and my
skillsets match the requirement of the project. I will be soon submitting
my proposal and I am hoping to work closely with the mentors and my fellow
coders.

Regards