[L2Ork-dev] Hello Everyone!

Rukshan J. Senanayaka rjsenanayaka at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 04:35:34 EDT 2021

Hello everyone!

I'm Rukshan J. Senanayaka, a first-year IT undergraduate from Sri Lanka!

I am hoping to join Purr Data for GSoC 2021, for the project "Web App UI
Cleanup".

I have sound knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JS. I am also planning to read and
learn more about SVG for this project if needed. I have also done several
front-end projects using these technologies as well as Angular and React.

Really excited since this is my second attempt at GSoC and hoping to get
selected this time, to improve my learning experience.

Happy Coding!