[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data 2.14.2

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 09:36:29 EDT 2020

Hi all,

The OBS/JGU Linux packages have already been out since last night, and
Jonathan is taking a well-deserved break from the release treadmill, so
here goes by yours truly. This is just a bugfix release, there are no
changes in functionality. I also added a 64 bit package for Windows using
the new mingw64 support which got added in 2.14.1 (requires Windows 7 or
later); please let me know how these work for you.

Changelog:

   - fix a few bugs that prevented the OBS builds to work
   - added an option to configure the dpkg-deb tool to tar_em_up.sh

Download it here (Mac/Windows):

https://github.com/agraef/purr-data/releases/tag/2.14.2

As usual, you can find Linux packages on the OBS here:
https://software.opensuse.org/download/package?package=purr-data&project=home%3Aaggraef

Enjoy! :)

Email: aggraef at gmail.com, web: https://agraef.github.io/