[L2Ork-dev] Exalibur bug #2: patch loading speed

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 03:49:36 EDT 2020

I'm afraid that I have not much to contribute to this discussion, except
that I wouldn't consider such monster patches good practice anyway. Alas,
that doesn't make the dragon go away. Does that patch load quicker in
browser-based Purr? (If it loads at all; I must admit that I haven't
closely followed Zack's progress lately.)

Albert

Email: aggraef at gmail.com, web: https://agraef.github.io/